Thursday 17 July 2014

30 hours

Well it has been hard to contain my excitement today.  Among being a busy day of packing and preparing, I connected with our full crew to do my final touch base.  I also received notice that our communications have gone out to the Coast Guard that the swim is on!  

We are about to embark on an incredible journey across Lake Huron and I am so excited to do so with the amazing crew of volunteers that stepped forward this year.  The next 72 hours are going to be a whirlwind of emotions.

The spot tracker is now linked to the website, so you can follow our progress across the lake by clicking on the image www.sealsswim.com 

Be sure to come out to the Lions Beach, Goderich on Sunday to cheer us in and to meet the Lifesaving Society Public Education department to help kick of National Drowning Prevention week!

Tick Tock!

No comments:

Post a Comment